Is was an adjective?

  No, the word "was" can't be used as an adjective. Rather, it can be used as a linking verb or an auxiliary verb. Explanation: Click this link

What Are the Synonyms for Ensure?

Here in this post I am going to show you the synonyms for ensure.If you know the synonyms of ensure,your writing and speaking English will be good.



Synonyms for Ensure,another word for ensure,the synonyms of ensure are make sure, guarantee,secure etc
Synonyms for Ensure


So,look at the following words which are synonyms of ensure.


๐ŸŽEnsure means to make certain.

●Make sure
-Before you go there,make sure you have done your home work.

●Certify
-I have certified that his document as genuine.

●Confirm

-They have confirmed that Syria is now under threat.

Guarantee

-I can't guarantee the growth of the world's economy this year.


●Secure

-His degree has helped him to secure the job.

๐ŸŽEnsure means to make safe or protect.

●Guard
-They have appointed sentries to guard the entrance to the building.

Protect
-We have to protect yourself from fear of failure.

●Safeguard
-You have to know the international action to safeguard the ozone layer.


๐Ÿ’Foods for Your Thoughts

◆What is the synonym for Ensure?


A)Make sure

B)Presence

C) 
Existing

D)New

Answer:The
  synonym for ensure is to make sure.




What is the another word for ensure?



A)Absent


B)Presence

C) Current

D)Secure 



Answer:The another word for ensure is to secure.



What word can I use instead of Ensure?




A)Absent

B)Presence

C) Current

D)Make sure


Answer:I can use the word make sure instead of ensure.



How do you use ensure in a sentence?


Answer:
To use ensure in a sentence,you need to remember that this a tra nsitive verb.So it will take an object.Look the following example:

We have to ensure the security of this building.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the adjective form of example?

What part of speech is is?

What part of speech is "was"?